Funny SMS



If u save this msg, it means I'm cute. If u edit this, I'm still cute. If u fwd this, u r spreading that I'm cute & If u erase this, u r jealous of me coz I'm cute!

***********************************

Q: What is the difference b/w secretary & private secretary? Ans: Secretary says GOOD MORNING SIR & Private secretary says ITS MORNING SIR


God made a daylight n is called “SUN”, God made an entertainment n is called “FUN”, God made a nightlight n is called “MOON”, God made a U n is called “CARTOON”.

Exams are like GIRL FRIENDS 1. Too Many Questions. 2. Difficult to Understand. 3. More Explanation is Needed. 4. Result is always FAIL! 

A typical engineering student grabbed a coin, flipped it in d air n said “heads I go 2 sleep, tails I watch a movie, If it stands on d edge I’ll study.........






 

No comments: